British English, American English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese Courses
Dexway, CAE’s division specialised in language learning, offers the most complete and effective educational solutions in order to meet the different needs of language training organizations, large companies, organizations and/or schools, universities and training centers.
Dexway language courses have a method to learn languages that really works
8 languages available
- 8 languages: English (USA / UK), French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian.
- Aligned with the CEFR standard and official exams (Cambridge, TOEFL, DELF-DALF, Goethe …).
- A1 to C1 levels in English, French, German and Spanish. A1 and A2 levels in Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian.
Level test and evaluation
- Before starting the course, students makes a hit test which indicates the level that best suits their language skills.
- Also available during the course progress test and a final test to see the progress of each student.
- Progress test: Evaluate the student progress in each unit. (Available for English, French, German and Spanish courses).
- Final test: tests performed at the end of the course to consolidate the knowledge acquired (Available for all languages).
Student monitoring and evaluation in real time
- The innovative functionality of Dexway Analytics enriches courses methodology offering to both teachers and students a more detailed vision of the specific objectives that each course proposes to achieve.
- Allows to identify the specific language objetives that each student or group of students need to reinforce.
- Dexway courses include videos, activities and exercises that allow students to learn the same way they learned their native language. Structured learning, in a real context, in a visual way that immerses the students in the learning and use of language, interacting and participating in dialogues.
- The students use the new language from the beginning. However, they have help in their native language for the first levels.
- At any time, from the course and with just one click, the student access to virtual classrooms where they see, hear and talk with other Dexway students.
- Study groups to practice language, accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Encourages participation and exchange of views on a virtual collaborative environment.
Voice recognition and pronunciation evaluation
- Through the most advanced voice recognition software the student pronunciation is evaluated throughout the course.
- Students compare their pronunciation with a native speaker and the course highlights the speaking mistakes.
The correction is done through a code of colours, both in words and phrases built in all pronunciation exercises.
- All our language courses can be used from any device and through our Apps synchronously even without Internet.
- Dexway Apps are available for Windows, Mac, Android, iPad tablets and smartphones.
Language training modalities
CAE is a pioneering company specialized in developing technology and multi-media programmes for education. We implement, provision, operate and track an on-line methodology system, adapting traditional learning using the resources of our various on-line, blended learning and face-face language courses provided.
Dexway online language courses incorporate the main language skills.
Dexway method is based on participation in contexts that recreate communication in real situations.
Blended learning courses with numerous activities and exercises for language and communication skills both inside and outside the classroom.
A complete language immersion. An interactive tool that encourages student participation.
Related articles on language learning
CAE: a witness of –and a participant in– teacher evolution since the 1980s Not so long ago (at the beginning of the 1980s), the teacher was still –for the student– a figure that was inaccessible. A source of knowledge, a socially influential individual who gained...
The key behind elearning growth Elearning is growing at a faster and faster pace. It grows in terms of resources, tools, diversity, technology, content, etc. Likewise, it grows in number of students, academies, companies, consultancies, educational centers, etc. What...
The education and training industry had had a major shift in recent years. More and more teaching and learning is now taking place online. Whether this is as part of a blended learning or flipped classroom programme, or whether through fully online course provision,...